Creative Industry News
- February 27, 2017VICTORIA – Today the Province of British Columbia marked the official proclamation of Creative Industries Week with the announcement of $1.2 million for the Music Company Development program as part of the BC Music Fund.
- February 24, 2017Hot Docs, North America’s largest documentary festival, offers an outstanding selection of over 200 films from Canada and around the world to Toronto audiences of more than 200,000.
- February 10, 2017Just published: February is Packed with Opportunity!
- February 9, 2017Congratulations to all of the 2017 JUNO Awards Nominees! This year, artists from BC have made their mark.
- February 8, 2017A Canadian mission organized by the Consulate General in Mumbai, in partnership with the Province of British Columbia and Creative BC, will lead a delegation to FICCI Frames from March 21 - 23. FICCI Frames covers the entire gamut of Media & Entertainment: films, broadcast (TV and radio), digital entertainment, animation, gaming, visual effects and more.