Creative Industry News
- February 10, 2017Just published: February is Packed with Opportunity!
- February 9, 2017Congratulations to all of the 2017 JUNO Awards Nominees! This year, artists from BC have made their mark.
- February 8, 2017A Canadian mission organized by the Consulate General in Mumbai, in partnership with the Province of British Columbia and Creative BC, will lead a delegation to FICCI Frames from March 21 - 23. FICCI Frames covers the entire gamut of Media & Entertainment: films, broadcast (TV and radio), digital entertainment, animation, gaming, visual effects and more.
- February 7, 2017Miami, FL - On Tuesday, February 14th, at the Kidscreen Summit, Creative BC, along with co-sponsors Canadian Media Producers Association and Youth Media Alliance, will host “Lunch with Animation BC”.
- February 7, 2017VANCOUVER - The Province of British Columbia and Creative BC announced today the allocation of $1.5 million to support the new Careers of BC Artists program, designed to stimulate economic growth within the music industry by funding marketing initiatives that build audiences for artists, albums, and live performances.