WHAT IS THE INDUSTRY INITIATIVES PROGRAM?
Creative BC (“CrBC”) will provide funding to a wide range of domestic industry events and initiatives that aim to engage British Columbia’s creative industries sector.
In order to be eligible, applicants must be:
- A British Columbia based non-profit and/or media organization that is incorporated in British Columbia, with its head office in British Columbia;
- Incorporated under British Columbia’s Society Act (where applicable);
- Governed by an active Board of Directors (where applicable);
- Engaged in the production of programs and initiatives consistent with CrBC’s objective of developing the province’s creative industries and
- A company or organization whose principals, directors, officers and shareholders are in good standing (i.e. not in default) with CrBC.
For more information on Industry Initiatives with Creative BC please contact:Erika Kumar | Business AnalystTel: +1 604 730 2230