$1 Million in production financing will go to one team to bring their movie to Cineplex Theatres, but they need YOUR help!
From April 6th – June 14th filmmakers from across Canada will be vying to get your votes to help them advance in this exciting film accelerator competition. You can support BC’s talented filmmakers by watching, sharing, rating and commenting on their trailers, some of which include: Tales from the Castle of Terror, The Legend of Davy Crocket, Climax, Goons, Black Land, Earthlickers and The Visitor and Climax. Check back each week to see new videos and help your team make it to the top!
But that’s not all – one ‘Uberfan’ will earn their way to the Big Deal event at the Banff World Media Festival in June to participate in the final pitch!
Head to www.cinecoup.com to sign up now and help get the film YOU want to see one step closer to being up on the big screen!
FOR TOP PROJECTS, CineCoup will:
- Greenlight one project with (up to) $1 Million (CDN) in production financing to create a feature film to be released in Cineplex Theaters.
- Option a minimum of five (5) and a maximum of ten (10) projects for development.
- Work with all optioned projects to develop, package and position them with other producers, studios, networks, etc.
There will be THREE (3) scheduled voting windows during the Advancement Period when fans can login to the website and cast votes to help their favourite teams advance.
- Top 60 Voting Window: April 6, 2015 at 9:00 PM ET – April 10, 2015 at 8:59 PM ET
- Top 30 Voting Window: April 20, 2015 at 9:00 PM ET – April 24, 2015 at 8:59 PM ET
- Top 15 Voting Window: May 4, 2015 at 9:00 PM ET – May 8, 2015 by 8:59 PM ET