BE PART OF THE EXCITEMENT!
Creative BC is requesting expressions of interest from BC motion picture, digital entertainment, animation, gaming, visual effects and virtual reality companies to attend FICCI Frames.
Creative BC is offering travel support through our Passport to Markets to eligible BC companies wishing to attend. Deadline is February 2, 2018.
BC TRADE AND INVEST SERVICES
The Trade and Invest British Columbia Office in India is offering to BC companies attending FICCI Frames assistance with setting up a meeting schedule to complement their attendance at Frames.
The BCTIRO provide a range of company specific market entry, research, consultancy and expansion services to help BC companies understand the opportunities in India, shape their strategy, and make informed decisions about exporting, investing in, and growing in India.
Some of their value-added services include:
- Customized B2B meetings with relevant stakeholders can be arranged for companies willing to do business in India.
- A TIR will be assigned to your company and assist you with gathering market intelligence, making introductions to relevant business contacts in market along with scheduling in person meetings while you’re in market
- No fee for FICCI Frames conference passes for delegates
- Preferred vendor rates negotiated for the delegates (Air Canada flights, Hotels)
- Possible speaking role at FICCI Frames if you request one
Please contact Karan Suri, Manager - India
Visit FICCI Frames for more details.