The Harold Greenberg Fund and Creative BC presents the ‘HGF/BC Shorts Program’. A financing initiative designed to bolster the emerging talent in BC, this program offers 4 emerging filmmaking teams $20,000 each to make dramatic short films aimed at showcasing new creative visions and further their careers toward feature filmmaking.
- Short film scripts 10 pages or under
- Writer, director and producer must not have had a credit on a feature film in their discipline
- Writer, producer, director must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Applicants may only be attached to one application per deadline
- Producer and writer must reside in BC
- Applicant company must be a BC incorporated company or a federally incorporated company with headquarters in BC (applicants not incorporated at the time of application are still eligible, but must incorporate if selected into the program)