The Harold Greenberg Fund and Creative BC presents the ‘HGF/BC Shorts Program’. A financing initiative designed to bolster the emerging talent in BC, this program offers 4 emerging filmmaking teams $20,000 each to make dramatic short films aimed at showcasing new creative visions and further their careers toward feature filmmaking.
- Short film scripts 10 pages or under
- Writer, director and producer must not have had a credit on a feature film in their discipline
- Writer, producer, director must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Applicants may only be attached to one application per deadline
- Producer and writer must reside in BC
- Applicant company must be a BC incorporated company or a federally incorporated company with headquarters in BC (applicants not incorporated at the time of application are still eligible, but must incorporate if selected into the program)
Guidelines and application forms can be found on the Harold Greenburg Fund site here