BE PART OF THE EXCITEMENT!
Creative BC is calling for expressions of interest from British Columbia digital media companies in the VR/AR, animation, gaming and visual effects sectors to join the British Columbia mission to Indiajoy.
Creative BC will be offering travel support through our Passport to Markets program to eligible BC companies wishing to attend. Estimated amount of support is up to $2000 per company.
Companies interested in attending Indiajoy should contact Christine Chiu, Business Analyst, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by August 9, 2019.
Trade and Invest British Columbia Services
The Trade and Invest British Columbia Office in India is offering BC companies attending Indiajoy assistance with setting up a meeting schedule to complement their attendance at the conference.
Trade and Invest BC provide a range of company specific market entry, research, consultancy and expansion services to help BC companies understand the opportunities in India, shape their strategy, and make informed decisions about exporting, investing in, and growing in India.
Some of their value-added services include:
- Customized B2B meetings with relevant stakeholders can be arranged for companies willing to do business in India.
- A Trade and Invest Representatives will be assigned to your company and assist you with gathering market intelligence, making introductions to relevant business contacts in market along with scheduling in person meetings while you’re in market
- No fee for conference passes for delegates
- Preferred vendor rates negotiated for the delegates (Air Canada flights, Hotels)
- Possible speaking role at Indiajoy
Please contact Vijeyta Khanolkar, Manager for the Film and Digital Entertainment sector, based in Mumbai, for any questions on Trade and Invest BC Services:
T +91 (22) 4922 4613
M +91 9833642387