Film London is offering 5 nights complimentary accommodation in a five-star Central London hotel, a full hospitality programme and a £600 UKP contribution to flight costs. The package also includes complimentary accreditation to Content London International Drama Summit 2019. This is a major event in the TV drama calendar, and an example of the content and attendees may be seen from last year’s event here.
Travel Dates: December 1–6, 2019 (five nights)
Application Deadline: 17:00 on September 6, 2019
- Attend Content London International Drama Summit and its creative and funding sessions, including presentations from top lawyers and tax accountants on UK’s high-end tax reliefs
- Access excellent international networking opportunities, including meeting like-minded TV production and broadcast professionals and deep discussions around structuring co-productions
- Celebrate at the C21 Drama Awards with your contemporaries
- Go on location in London, including visiting prominent film studios and post production facilities
This is an exclusive five-star trip in both service and content, and is based on other successful trips Film London has delivered in the past with Nordic Noir drama producers, US drama producers, French drama producers, and other Canadian Drama producers, all of which have returned from these trips with new business or partners.
Who Should Apply
The Vancouver Film Commission is accepting applications from:
- production companies or producers with previous broadcast credits,
- TV drama projects with an international appeal,
- and are looking for international co-producers or broadcast sales, especially from the UK.
Visit their website here to apply.