Essential strategy, resources, and mentorship to help SMEs scale up, develop, and activate an export plan designed to help you tap into your full export potential. The program has a reputation of achieving real results, fast.
New trade agreements, a competitive Canadian dollar, limited domestic growth make it an ideal time to extend your company's reach through the export of goods and services.
TAP provides companies with access to Canada's top exporting advisors, resources, and contacts, giving them the training and support they need to become successful international traders in their specific business sector. TAP is a four-day program held over a six week period.
Through the Trade Accelerator Program you can:
- Navigate the complex global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada's resources on trade and investment
- Benefit from customized, face-to-face mentorship and advice
- Become familiar with international best practices
- Develop and implement a new-market entry plan
- Achieve export readiness
- Expand your global trade footprint to grow revenue
The program has been successfully operated by the Toronto Region Board of Trade since 2015 and has expanded across the country. World Trade Centre Vancouver has been delivering TAP across B.C. since 2017.