FILMART is Asia’s largest marketplace for the entertainment industry. Global producers, distributors, investors, and buyers from the film, TV, animation and digital world use FILMART to launch projects, network with key industry players and negotiate deals.
This year Creative BC will support the participation of 5 B.C.-based exhibitors to join FILMART Online. Priority will be given to first time attendees.
Applications will open on Friday, February 12th, 2021 and be accepted until 11:59pm PST Friday, February 19th, 2021.
WHO SHOULD APPLY TO JOIN THE VIRTUAL DELEGATION?
Canadian companies with a strong interest and plans to expand their business to Hong Kong, the Chinese Mainland and the broader Asian region with focus on:
- Co-production opportunities;
- Distribution, production and/or sourcing films and TV programs;
- Production of animation and digital entertainment;
- Post-production services, technologies and film locations; and
WHAT DOES BEING PART OF THE VIRTUAL DELEGATION OFFER AND INCLUDE?
- Complimentary registration for the event valued at $400 which includes up to three staff accounts per accreditation;
- Canadian Virtual Pavilion as a virtual “home base” for delegates;
- Showcasing up to seven titles on their dedicated company page where buyers can view and make enquiries;
- Ability to connect and meet with participants through a virtual meeting platform equipped with high-quality video conferencing tools and built-in messaging centre;
- Full access to all official webinars and their replays;
- Access to FILMART’s enormous database of sellers and buyers;
- Following the event, each exhibitor will receive the list of buyers who have visited their titles and page.
If you have any questions, please contact Mathew Parry, Program Analyst on firstname.lastname@example.org