Spotlight on BC Newsletter | March 2021
March 15, 2021
In this Issue
CREATIVE BC FUNDING
- MOTION PICTURE
- INFO SESSIONS for the Reel Focus BC Equity + Emerging Development Program within the Domestic Motion Picture Fund are now open for registration
- Virtually attend SXSW, and MIPTV through our Passport to Markets program!
- MUSIC + SOUND RECORDING
- APPLY NOW! Vancouver Music Fund, a partnership with City of Vancouver for underrepresented communities within Vancouver and the unceded traditional homelands of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations. Info session information below.
CREATIVE INDUSTRY OPPORTUNITIES + EVENTS
- OPPORTUNITIES | StrongerBC: Work Experience Opportunities Grant, Frankfurt Book Fair Exhibition, First Peoples' Cultural Council Indigenous Arts Program, VIFF Immersed, Canada Council Literary Publishing Projects, VICE Canada + The TELUS Fund Docuseries Incubator
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP | Events, surveys, opportunities, news, and deadlines by industry: Book + Magazine Publishing, Interactive + Digital Media, Motion Picture, Music + Sound Recording