Interactive Ontario, in collaboration with the provincial trade associations members of the Canadian Interactive Alliance (CIAIC), the Trade Commissioner Service of Canada (TCS) and with the support of Ontario Creates, is organizing a virtual mission to Nordic Game 2021 (NG21), which will be held online on May 26-28th.
Participants to the Mission Will Get:
1. Trade Commissioner Service of Canada’s Exclusive 50% discount on premium tickets for Nordic Games 2021 (NG21)
2. Access to the online Publisher Market during NG21 (projects need to have a working prototype as vetted by NG; those not making it will receive information on how to improve the project for future reference)
3. Dedicated group delegation channel on the NG21 Discord server
4. Profile as part of the Canadian virtual delegation (Canadian delegation logo on the Nordic Game conference website; sponsored story in the Nordic Game newsletter)
5. One developer in the Canadian delegation selected by Nordic Game to participate in NGDC Online Grand Finals at NG21 in November 2021
6. Invitation to Meet the Nordic Publishers: Here’s What You Need to Know! event session (see below)