The deadline to apply is July 23, 2021.
FIN Partners accepts narrative feature film, series, and digital fiction projects at all stages of development from producers across Canada and the world, with a spotlight focus on Benelux and the USA, along with a world class roster of buyers and financiers. FIN Partners CNXN will host three days of pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, roundtable sessions, keynote speakers, live digital panels and networking events, all set against the backdrop of FIN Atlantic International Film Festival and hosted from the coastal city of Halifax, Nova Scotia.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THAT FIN PARTNERS CNXN HAS TO OFFER:
- Creative and commercial feature film projects and fiction series at all stages of development
- Best in class roster of producers, buyers, financiers, and Canadian broadcasters
- A personalized agenda of meetings with producers, funders, and new connections
- Relevant and practical panels and visionary keynote speakers
- Virtual investor and co-production focused roundtable sessions
- Virtual networking events and digital receptions
- Participation is free of charge for producers
For more information and to register, please visit our website www.finpartners.ca