Pixelatl | B2B Focus: Canada
November 12, 2021
An online business summit between the most important animation studios in Mexico and Canada, running from December 6-10th
Business Summit Goals:
- Increase co-production and service work agreements between the countries
- Develop audiovisual supply chain in the region to increase the volume capabilities
- Build common strategies to increase the business’ creative business
- B2b Meetings between participating studios
• One on one meetings between studios to learn about each other’s capabilities, IPs being developed, software they use, etc.
- Networking activities
• ONLINE happenings that can help to meet other studios in the region in an
This event is only for studios and creative well-established companies that want to increase their current business or find possible allies to offer better services to the end customer.
There are 2 types of studios:
- Antenna Studios: Well established companies that have a big volume of production or their own IP is being produced in house and are seeking possible
partners to outsource part of their production or to develop together new IPs.
- Boutique Studios: Smaller studios that are highly specialized in certain processes or art houses that can develop and create original IPs