Creative BC brings a strategic and integrated approach to the growth and development of the province's creative industries.
We provide professional expertise and business support to strengthen BC's motion picture, interactive digital, music and publishing sectors. Our programs, services and investments act as a catalyst to help these sectors realize their economic and creative potential and to contribute to the future prosperity of our province.
Established by the provincial government, we collaborate with many provincial ministries and initiatives, municipal resources and relevant industry associations and committees to grow our sector, a number of which are listed below:
Motion Picture: film, television, animation and VFX (visual effects)
- 8 Regional Film Commissions
- MPPIA – Motion Picture Producers Industry Association; and
- CMPA – BC Producers Branch of the Canadian Motion Picture Association
Music and Sound Recording:
Interactive and Digital Media (interactive games and application development)
Book and Magazine Publishing
- ABPBC – Association of Book Publishers of British Columbia; and
- Magazine Association of British Columbia
READ MORE ABOUT OUR ACTIVITIES
READ STORIES ABOUT BC CREATORS