- September 25, 2020Ryan Reynolds to fund program hiring BIPOC trainees through the #GroupEffortInitiative, which will see up to 20 people from marginalized backgrounds hired to fill roles as production trainees on a project for Netflix.
- September 22, 2020The Indigenous Screen Office (ISO) announced its latest round of funding, which will be delivered through two distinct programs serving both Indigenous creators and providing solidarity support for creators who are Black and People of Colour.
- September 14, 2020Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture makes announcement of $2M investment
- September 11, 2020Creative BC’s tax credit team will be hosting a livestream event on Wednesday, October 21st, 10:00am – 10:30am Pacific Time, highlighting key points of the Film Incentive BC (FIBC) tax credit program.
- September 10, 2020Prem Gill joins host Valerie Creighton, Canada Media Fund, for a discussion of how leaders can create change in the film and television industry.