- November 20, 2015Montréal, November 18, 2015 – The Youth Media Alliance (YMA) unveils a Digital Toolkit to answer ethical and legal questions that producers of digital content for young people may have.
- November 19, 2015Build your business and be inspired at the first #BCTECH Summit taking place at the Vancouver Convention Centre from January 18-19, 2016. Special discount rate is available for Creative BC clients.
- November 18, 2015Discover the wealth of talent in BC's book publishing industry through BC Books Online, the most comprehensive, current and easy-to-use database of 8,500 books and ebooks published in BC.
- November 9, 2015The Motion Picture Production Industry Association of BC (MPPIA), Creative BC and the Whistler Film Festival are pleased to present the MPPIA Short Film Award Pitch on Saturday, December 5, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, Whistler Conference Centre (Lower Level). For the first time in the history of the Award, all five of the talented emerging BC directors competing are women.
- November 9, 2015Kelowna, B.C. – Yeti Farm Creative, a Kelowna-based animation studio founded in 2007, has recently expanded into a 7,000 sq. ft., open space, state-of-the-art, dark fibre, geothermal studio in the heart of the burgeoning tech district of Kelowna, British Columbia.