- December 21, 2020Providing services to the music industry in Canada
- December 15, 2020As the third-largest developer of video games in the world, this award show celebrates Canada’s spot on the world stage as a leader in interactive entertainment. The Canadian Game Awards has been designed to be “by the industry and for the industry” with an interest in engaging public and fan participation.
The Canadian Game Awards are founded and produced by Northern Arena Productions. The producers are joined by a National Advisory Board of Developers and leaders in the Canadian digital entertainment industry.
- December 15, 2020SXSW Pitch returns for its thirteenth year to showcase some of the global startup ecosystem’s most exciting, innovative, and cutting-edge technology!
- December 15, 2020Youth Media Alliance (YMA) and Women in Animation (WIA) are looking for women (cis and trans women) as well as gender non-conforming and non-binary animators, illustrators, designers, story board designers, comic book illustrators, visual effects artists, video game artists, concept artists who show a talent and passion for animation for children’s content.
- December 15, 2020Prepare to pitch for development funds and a development deal for your project. Sell your project to prestigious festival markets like Hot Docs International Documentary Festival and beyond! Six emerging and high-potential creators (writers, producers or directors) will be selected for this rigorous and intimate market-preparation course where they’ll develop a successful festival strategy and hone their project pitches and materials to prepare for festivals and markets like the Deal Maker program at Hot Docs.
The Breakthrough Program was created with a mandate to provide more access and inclusion for individuals self-identifying as Black, Indigenous, a person of colour, and/or LGBTQ+ and to increase participation for emerging film creators from underrepresented communities. We encourage applicants to self-identify in their application.