- February 27, 2021VIFF is now accepting narrative-driven VR and AR submissions for the International VIFF Immersed Competition
- February 24, 2021Deadline to participate is March 19, 2021
- February 16, 2021Celebrating Black voices in cinema, VIFF’s Black History Month film series shines a spotlight on powerful stories of resilience and liberation. Curated by Nya Lewis, this year’s program includes 7 features and a shorts program with films from Canada, Africa, the Caribbean, UK, and the US, plus a free Vancity Impact Talk. Available on VIFF Connect until March 4.
- February 16, 2021Given the unique challenges of starting and running a book publishing company, planning for ownership/management succession and retirement is a complex undertaking. There are many points to consider and no “one size fits all” solution. What is involved in valuing and selling your business? What options for succession might make the most sense for your company? What practical considerations are there around granting bodies, financing, and business continuity?
- February 16, 2021MIMEC and the Embassy of Canada in Mexico invite IDM companies to participate in this business event, where you can have meetings with Mexican/Canadian companies and Mexican/Canadian Educational Institutions from the creative sector.