- June 29, 2021Knowledge Network has a new initiative for BC IBPOC documentary filmmakers that aligns with the Canada Media Fund (CMF) Pilot Program for Racialized Communities and Indigenous Program. Knowledge Network will provide development funding for two documentary projects in the form of a development fee as well as funding from Knowledge Network’s CMF Development Envelope with the goal of moving these projects into production the following year. Development proposals on arts, culture, history and social issues documentaries for feature length, one-hour or half-hour one off formats are now being accepted.
- June 29, 2021Prepare for July 1 changes with free WorkSafeBC hour-long workshop on how to move from COVID Safety Plans to implementing Communicable Disease Programs for Step 3 of BC's Restart
- June 29, 2021The Canadian Creative Accelerator (CCA) is an initiative of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service at the Consulate General of Canada in Los Angeles and the Consulate General of Canada in New York. The initiative aims to increase the scope and global reach of Canadian television, film, music, and new media productions. Geared towards the US market, the CCA is aimed at emerging and established companies who are ready for international growth.
- June 22, 2021A five-month creative and business immersion program focused on strengthening and advancing short-form scripted projects for emerging Indigenous Canadian filmmakers and content creators.
- June 21, 2021Funding, events, surveys, opportunities, news, and deadlines by industry.