- January 4, 2022The Reach Child and Youth Development Society exceeded their campaign goal of $25k and has now raised over $30k – which will allow the organization to remove 60 children from its speech therapy waiting list.
- December 21, 2021Important messages regarding the Production Services Tax Credit program for applicants
- December 21, 2021Production companies are encouraged to apply for their tax credit certificates as early as possible – see the recommended timelines below. This is because Creative BC may require 6 months to process certificate applications. We are unable to guarantee that applications filed later will be processed in time for the production company to file with the CRA before the deadline, which may result in denied claims.
- December 16, 2021Help POV learn how social capital operates in the sector - what it looks like, how it’s built, and how it can both provide access, and create barriers to accessing opportunities.
- December 9, 2021DOXA is an international documentary festival featuring new work selected by a jury, as well as thematic programming presented by independent curators. We are seeking submissions of short to feature length documentaries for our 21st annual festival, happening May 5 thru May 15, 2022. This call for submissions is for recently completed documentary films. Awards categories include Feature Documentary, Short Documentary, Canadian Documentary, and Nigel Moore Award for Youth Programming.