- June 16, 2021In partnership with the National Network for Equitable Library Service (NNELS), the Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) has launched a collection of accessible BC-published ebooks that is available to all library patrons of BC library systems that are members of the BC Libraries Cooperative.
- June 16, 2021Don Gorman, Publisher, Rocky Mountain Books has compiled a map is Indigenous, First Nations, Inuit, and Métis booksellers and publishers in North America.
- June 16, 2021To celebrate Pride Month, Read Local BC has compiled a list of LGBTQ2+ friendly books from B.C. publishers and authors, curated for all ages & interests.
- March 19, 2021March 21, 2021 | International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination aims to foster a global culture of tolerance, equality and anti-discrimination. This year’s theme is “youth standing up against racism”, reflecting how the youth populations showed up and supported marches, in-person and virtual protest as they mobilized participation, empowered each other to engage, and held each other accountable.
- March 10, 2021The B.C. government is extending a crucial support for the book publishing industry to the end of March 2026.