- November 12, 2020A key change in the commercial rent subsidy is that tenants can apply for the aid directly, without the need for their landlord’s support, as was required under the former Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance.
- November 10, 2020NNELS is excited to announce they will be continuing work on three key projects: Partnering with NNELS for Ebook Accessibility; Braille for Forthcoming Publications; and we are once again looking for Canadian books to purchase for our collection.
- November 5, 202015 B.C. book publishing companies to be supported through the Market Expansion Fund
- September 3, 2020Frankfurter Buchmesse is the world’s leading venue for printed and digital content. Here is where publishing experts meet up with partners from the technology and creative industries such as film and games – to exchange ideas, be inspired, try out new technologies and cultivate contacts.
- August 7, 2020Apply now for the Market Expansion Fund supporting BC book publishers is now open for applications