- May 13, 2021The Immersive Knowledge Transfer podcast is a creation of the IM4 Media Lab with the aim to amplify the voices of Indigenous creatives working with immersive technologies, such as VR, AR and 360-degree videos.
- March 19, 2021March 21, 2021 | International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination aims to foster a global culture of tolerance, equality and anti-discrimination. This year’s theme is “youth standing up against racism”, reflecting how the youth populations showed up and supported marches, in-person and virtual protest as they mobilized participation, empowered each other to engage, and held each other accountable.
- February 27, 2021VIFF is now accepting narrative-driven VR and AR submissions for the International VIFF Immersed Competition
- February 16, 2021MIMEC and the Embassy of Canada in Mexico invite IDM companies to participate in this business event, where you can have meetings with Mexican/Canadian companies and Mexican/Canadian Educational Institutions from the creative sector.
- February 13, 2021On Saturday 27th at 10am PST IM4 will be hosting ‘Intro to AR with Spark’. This online workshop will be taught by instructor Dallas Flett-Wapash. Dallas is an Ininew-Seaulteaux from Keeseekoose First Nations. He is currently based in Brandon, Manitoba, working in Game Design and other interactive art forms with Unity.