- February 27, 2021VIFF is now accepting narrative-driven VR and AR submissions for the International VIFF Immersed Competition
- February 16, 2021MIMEC and the Embassy of Canada in Mexico invite IDM companies to participate in this business event, where you can have meetings with Mexican/Canadian companies and Mexican/Canadian Educational Institutions from the creative sector.
- February 13, 2021On Saturday 27th at 10am PST IM4 will be hosting ‘Intro to AR with Spark’. This online workshop will be taught by instructor Dallas Flett-Wapash. Dallas is an Ininew-Seaulteaux from Keeseekoose First Nations. He is currently based in Brandon, Manitoba, working in Game Design and other interactive art forms with Unity.
- February 8, 2021Calling XR studios! Submit your studio to be apart of the Canadian XR industry database.
- December 15, 2020As the third-largest developer of video games in the world, this award show celebrates Canada’s spot on the world stage as a leader in interactive entertainment. The Canadian Game Awards has been designed to be “by the industry and for the industry” with an interest in engaging public and fan participation.
The Canadian Game Awards are founded and produced by Northern Arena Productions. The producers are joined by a National Advisory Board of Developers and leaders in the Canadian digital entertainment industry.