- February 12, 2021Creative BC would like to invite Canadian companies to register to as part of the B.C. virtual delegation to Hong Kong International Film & TV Market – FILMART Online 2021 – March 15th - 19th, 2021.
- January 13, 2021This program is an initiative established to help writers in British Columbia committed to a career in scripted television, is now open for submissions.
- November 16, 2020The Canadian Creative Accelerator (CCA) is an initiative of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service at The Consulate General of Canada in Los Angeles. The initiative aims to increase the scope and global reach of Canadian television, film, music, and new media productions.
- November 3, 2020The Canada Media Fund and the Canadian Trade Commissioners Service are currently accepting applications from Canadian television and/or web series producers with two to five years of experience who would like to take part in a new initiative RDVCANADA | Meet the Series 2020-2021.
- September 25, 2020Ryan Reynolds to fund program hiring BIPOC trainees through the #GroupEffortInitiative, which will see up to 20 people from marginalized backgrounds hired to fill roles as production trainees on a project for Netflix.