- September 20, 2017The Government of Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service, with offices in Vancouver and Victoria, is part of a larger network across Canada and around the world that can help companies in the priority ICT sector (e.g. digital media, gaming and enterprise software) to pursue global business opportunities.
- July 4, 2017The first in a series of community based appreciation events took place in the Township of Langley/Fort Langley.
- May 2, 2017"Motive" and "Cadence" lead in dramatic TV series & film categories with 13 and 10 nominations respectively.
- February 10, 2017Just published: February is Packed with Opportunity!
- February 8, 2017A Canadian mission organized by the Consulate General in Mumbai, in partnership with the Province of British Columbia and Creative BC, will lead a delegation to FICCI Frames from March 21 - 23. FICCI Frames covers the entire gamut of Media & Entertainment: films, broadcast (TV and radio), digital entertainment, animation, gaming, visual effects and more.