- November 18, 2015Discover the wealth of talent in BC's book publishing industry through BC Books Online, the most comprehensive, current and easy-to-use database of 8,500 books and ebooks published in BC.
- November 9, 2015The Motion Picture Production Industry Association of BC (MPPIA), Creative BC and the Whistler Film Festival are pleased to present the MPPIA Short Film Award Pitch on Saturday, December 5, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, Whistler Conference Centre (Lower Level). For the first time in the history of the Award, all five of the talented emerging BC directors competing are women.
- November 9, 2015Kelowna, B.C. – Yeti Farm Creative, a Kelowna-based animation studio founded in 2007, has recently expanded into a 7,000 sq. ft., open space, state-of-the-art, dark fibre, geothermal studio in the heart of the burgeoning tech district of Kelowna, British Columbia.
- November 4, 20152015 marks the 15th anniversary of 'Canada's coolest film festival' and "Whistler's Best Arts & Cultural Event" featuring 89 films from around the world including 20 British Columbia Premieres and numerous industry events to network and learn the art and business of filmmaking.
- October 26, 2015The Activity Report describes the key activities undertaken by the agency to build a strong and competitive creative sector in BC. It also includes the results of our annual client feedback surveys and the performance measures against which our success can be measured.