- February 16, 2021The Magazine Association of BC would like to support its membership and the magazine industry across Canada to be more diverse, inclusive and equitable.
- February 13, 2021On Saturday 27th at 10am PST IM4 will be hosting ‘Intro to AR with Spark’. This online workshop will be taught by instructor Dallas Flett-Wapash. Dallas is an Ininew-Seaulteaux from Keeseekoose First Nations. He is currently based in Brandon, Manitoba, working in Game Design and other interactive art forms with Unity.
- February 12, 2021Creative BC would like to invite Canadian companies to register to as part of the B.C. virtual delegation to Hong Kong International Film & TV Market – FILMART Online 2021 – March 15th - 19th, 2021.
- February 8, 2021Calling XR studios! Submit your studio to be apart of the Canadian XR industry database.
- February 8, 2021WIFT Canada and Reel Families for Change Canada, with support from Canada Media Fund are conducting an industry-wide survey on issues and realities faced by women and caregivers in screen-based industries.