- December 15, 2020As the third-largest developer of video games in the world, this award show celebrates Canada’s spot on the world stage as a leader in interactive entertainment. The Canadian Game Awards has been designed to be “by the industry and for the industry” with an interest in engaging public and fan participation.
The Canadian Game Awards are founded and produced by Northern Arena Productions. The producers are joined by a National Advisory Board of Developers and leaders in the Canadian digital entertainment industry.
- December 15, 2020SXSW Pitch returns for its thirteenth year to showcase some of the global startup ecosystem’s most exciting, innovative, and cutting-edge technology!
- November 20, 2020Gaming & Interactive Entertainment Profile Book
- October 14, 2020Ontario Creates, in partnership with Creative BC, Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg and the Trade Commissioner Service, will hold a virtual IDM coproduction mission from November 25-27, 2020.
- October 1, 2020A free program for founders from historically marginalized and underrepresented backgrounds ready to start a game studio. Explore ethical labour frameworks, alternative financing and structures that centre cooperation.