- September 20, 2017The Government of Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service, with offices in Vancouver and Victoria, is part of a larger network across Canada and around the world that can help companies in the priority ICT sector (e.g. digital media, gaming and enterprise software) to pursue global business opportunities.
- September 11, 2017Creative BC is proud to support B.C. content creators with funding and development programs that stimulate new projects within our local motion picture industry.
- September 7, 2017From TIFF to AIFF to VIFF, you can watch some incredible films Creative BC has been honoured to support. Check out the list of film festivals below and where you can see Made in BC stories on screen!
- July 10, 2017Seán Cummings and Mathew Parry recently visited three of the Regional Film Offices in the Province, with plans to connect with the remaining film offices later in the year.
- July 4, 2017The first in a series of community based appreciation events took place in the Township of Langley/Fort Langley.