- June 17, 2021Talent MATCH aims to build awareness among employers from museums, arts, tourism, culture, and hospitality organizations about hiring student talent while providing resources, connections to post-secondary institutions, and one-on-one support.
- June 16, 2021Actsafe Safety Association’s new course from go2HR–BSAFE™. This course is an ideal tool for the arts and culture sector to introduce COVID safety concepts to your front-of-house and volunteer workforce.
- June 16, 2021VIFF and the Museum of Vancouver have partnered to commemorate Indigenous History Month with the Who We Are film series. This series was selected by Indigenous Curators: Rylan Friday, Jasmine Wilson and Sharon Fortney, to celebrate Indigenous voices in cinema, to showcase strong engaging stories from First Nations, Métis, Inuit and Maori filmmakers while showing the beauty, complexities and vibrancies of Indigeneity around the globe.
- June 16, 2021In partnership with the National Network for Equitable Library Service (NNELS), the Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) has launched a collection of accessible BC-published ebooks that is available to all library patrons of BC library systems that are members of the BC Libraries Cooperative.
- June 16, 2021Don Gorman, Publisher, Rocky Mountain Books has compiled a map is Indigenous, First Nations, Inuit, and Métis booksellers and publishers in North America.