- June 16, 2021To celebrate Pride Month, Read Local BC has compiled a list of LGBTQ2+ friendly books from B.C. publishers and authors, curated for all ages & interests.
- June 16, 2021Additional grant funding and expanded eligibility criteria announced for the Launch Online Grant program.
The B.C. government has invested an additional $30 million to help BC-businesses move their business online. There is now $42 million of grant funding in place to help small- and medium-size businesses across B.C. move their business model online.
- June 16, 2021UBCO is developing a $4 million program using a $1.65 million grant from the federal government that will offer a six-year master’s degree and a PhD focusing on virtual and augmented reality.
- June 16, 2021Indigenous Peoples within B.C. live in exceptionally diverse territories that are intrinsically linked to their cultural heritage, which can include ideas, experiences, worldviews, objects, forms of expression, practices, knowledge, spirituality, kinship ties and places. British Columbia is home to 204 First Nations communities and an amazing diversity of Indigenous languages; approximately 50% of the First Peoples’ languages of Canada are spoken in B.C.
- June 8, 2021Did you know that our domestic tax credit program, Film Incentive BC, has legislative deadlines?