- May 5, 2020Creative BC has made minor amendments to usual tax credits procedures during COVID-19
- May 2, 2016Victoria, BC - Consultations with the BC film and television industry have led to proposed adjustments to the province's film tax credit rates that provide certainty to the film industry while keeping the subsidy affordable for taxpayers, Finance Minister Michael de Jong announced today.
- June 4, 2015Important update on eligible post-production activities
- February 19, 2015NEWS RELEASE
- February 17, 2015DigiBC Commends B.C. Government's Digital Media Tax Credit Renewal