- May 20, 2020Applications are now open for Canada Media Fund's COVID-19 Emergency Support Fund.
- May 5, 2020Creative BC has made minor amendments to usual tax credits procedures during COVID-19
- September 18, 2015The Vancouver International Film Festival (VIFF) is among the five largest film festivals in North America. With more than 350 films from 70 countries showcased from September 24 - October 9, 2015, there's bound to be something of interest to all audiences!
- March 10, 2014The Film and Television Production Regulation is amended to include the Capital Regional District (CRD) for purposes of the Distant Location Tax Credit.
- February 26, 2014In light of the recent tragedy on the set of "Midnight Rider" in Georgia, film set safety has been thrust into the spotlight, and B.C’s film community has been speaking up on how this should never have happened.