- August 4, 2020SUMMARY: Appearing to be from Government of Canada, emails and phone calls suggest FALSELY that 14-day self-isolation does not apply. The 14-day quarantine for travelers is in effect for Canada and British Columbia; self-isolation applies for 14 days when anyone has COVID-19-like symptoms and/or has possibly been exposed to carriers of the virus. Err on the side of caution...
- May 20, 2020Applications are now open for Canada Media Fund's COVID-19 Emergency Support Fund.
- May 5, 2020Creative BC has made minor amendments to usual tax credits procedures during COVID-19
- September 18, 2015The Vancouver International Film Festival (VIFF) is among the five largest film festivals in North America. With more than 350 films from 70 countries showcased from September 24 - October 9, 2015, there's bound to be something of interest to all audiences!
- March 10, 2014The Film and Television Production Regulation is amended to include the Capital Regional District (CRD) for purposes of the Distant Location Tax Credit.