Creative Industry News
- March 24, 2015Superheroes and sci-fi adventurers are coming to the rescue of British Columbia's film and TV industry despite dire predictions that it was heading for an unhappy ending.
- March 13, 2015CRTC announces measures to support the creation of content made by Canadians for Canadian and global audiences
- March 9, 2015From technology to timber and tourism, B.C. is poised to lead its peers in economic growth this year
- February 24, 2015Set your phasers to “welcome.” Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto are landing in Vancouver this summer to make the third chapter in the rebooted Star Trek movie franchise.
- July 15, 2014Creatives Services B.C. production manager Julie Bernard explains why the Vancouver Art Gallery makes for a great location for film and television production.