- May 17, 2021GDC is the game industry's premier professional event, championing game developers and the advancement of their craft.
- May 14, 2021The May 2021 Spotlight on BC includes Creative BC funding now open for applications, for motion picture and all industries, exciting career opportunities at Creative BC and other funds, events and opportunities for the industries.
- May 13, 2021FIN Partners, Canada’s premiere co-production/co-financing market, will return in its virtual form this September 20-22, 2021 as FIN Partners CNXN – now open for project submissions and industry registrations. In the second installment of our digital market in the COVID era, we are once again waiving all producer participation fees!
- May 13, 2021The Immersive Knowledge Transfer podcast is a creation of the IM4 Media Lab with the aim to amplify the voices of Indigenous creatives working with immersive technologies, such as VR, AR and 360-degree videos.
- May 13, 2021The Nordic Video Game industry is active and thriving! Home to companies like Rovio (Angry Birds), Supercell (Clash Royale), and Remedy (Control), the region offers lucrative opportunities for Canadian studios looking to connect with potential partners, publishers, and distributors in the area.