BC's creative sector is invited to attend the inaugural #BCTECH Summit, hosted by the Government of British Columbia and the BC Innovation Council (BCIC).
This two-day event will showcase BC's vibrant technology industry, including companies in the creative sector such as visual effects, gaming, digital animation and motion picture production, providing opportunities to help your business create connections, drive growth and learn the latest innovations.
The BC Innovation Council has offered a special discount code for $100 off the ticket price for Creative BC. Please use code CreateBC2016 when registering.
FEATURE OPPORTUNITIES AT THE SUMMIT:
- Trace Show & Start-Up Alley - showcase your products and services to potential customers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business to Business meetings - meet with potential customers, investors and partners. Facilitated B2B meetings can help accelerate the growth of your business.
- Investment Showcase - pre-selected investor-ready BC companies will meet with venture capital firms who are looking for investment opportunities in BC. Please visit Venture Capital Presentations.
- Technology Showcase - see, touch and experience BC's most innovative discoveries and inventions.
- Conference - be inspired from world-class speakers from companies such as Google, GE Canada, Hootsuite and the Conference Board of Canada.
- Career Showcase - students and recent graduates can learn about opportunities in BC's technology sector.
Early bird pricing is also available until December 18, 2015. To register, or for more information, visit bctechsummit.ca.