- May 1, 2019FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ABC Studios' A Million Little Things Brings Big Benefits to BC Economy, Spending over $27M in First Season
- April 12, 2019VANCOUVER — Concert lovers, festival goers and music enthusiasts will be able to enjoy more music while artists hone their skills and music developers create new projects, thanks to the Province͛s one-year $7.5-million renewal of Amplify BC.
- March 28, 2019VANCOUVER, B.C. (March 28, 2019) — From apps helping youth struggling with anxiety to interactive websites exploring Indigenous reconciliation, B.C.’s Interactive Fund is supporting 10 B.C. companies in creating innovative digital content and software applications.
- March 18, 2019VANCOUVER, B.C. — Creative BC and Telefilm Canada are pleased to welcome over a hundred delegates and 22 companies to the Canada Pavilion at the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) from March 18-21.
- February 21, 2019Fellowship of German Publishers to visit Western Canada