- July 19, 2019Vancouver, BC – – The Motion Picture Production Industry Association of British Columbia (MPPIA), Creative BC and the Whistler Film Festival are pleased to invite applications for the 2019/20 edition of the MPPIA Short Film Award.
- June 13, 2019VANCOUVER, B.C. — A first for the City: dedicated music funding aimed at boosting growth in the music sector, while reflecting Vancouver's commitment to equity, diversity, and Reconciliation, and in alignment with the early findings of the Vancouver Music Strategy.
- May 1, 2019FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ABC Studios' A Million Little Things Brings Big Benefits to BC Economy, Spending over $27M in First Season
- April 12, 2019VANCOUVER — Concert lovers, festival goers and music enthusiasts will be able to enjoy more music while artists hone their skills and music developers create new projects, thanks to the Province͛s one-year $7.5-million renewal of Amplify BC.
- March 28, 2019VANCOUVER, B.C. (March 28, 2019) — From apps helping youth struggling with anxiety to interactive websites exploring Indigenous reconciliation, B.C.’s Interactive Fund is supporting 10 B.C. companies in creating innovative digital content and software applications.