- March 28, 2019VANCOUVER, B.C. (March 28, 2019) — From apps helping youth struggling with anxiety to interactive websites exploring Indigenous reconciliation, B.C.’s Interactive Fund is supporting 10 B.C. companies in creating innovative digital content and software applications.
- March 18, 2019VANCOUVER, B.C. — Creative BC and Telefilm Canada are pleased to welcome over a hundred delegates and 22 companies to the Canada Pavilion at the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) from March 18-21.
- February 21, 2019Fellowship of German Publishers to visit Western Canada
- February 7, 2019VANCOUVER – Six B.C.-based filmmakers and digital content producers have received a jump start in their production through support from the Province and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC).
- January 25, 2019VANCOUVER – More people will be able to enjoy B.C.-based festivals, events and concerts as the Province turns up the volume on live music through the Amplify BC Live Music Fund.