- April 13, 2021VICTORIA — People and companies in B.C.'s music industry can plan for the future with $22.5 million dedicated to the sector over the next three years through Amplify BC.
- March 3, 2021City of Vancouver and Creative BC partner again to provide dedicated funding for Indigenous and underrepresented artists
- February 25, 2021VICTORIA | People working in B.C.'s motion picture industry can apply for funding to get their next project off the ground through the Province's Reel Focus BC program.
- December 19, 2020FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – When the pandemic hit back in March, it seemed to Jim Kwan like music was cancelled. Then he looked around his North Vancouver studio and realized he had a resource that was suddenly valuable - separate rooms.
- December 19, 2020FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – The pandemic hit live music venues across B.C. hard. Yet many, like the Duncan Showroom in the Cowichan Valley, were quick to adapt.