- July 25, 2016Creative BC adds Michelle Grady, Senior VP, Production at Sony Pictures Imageworks, to its Board of Directors. Grady’s long career in visual effects and post-production will contribute to the current Board’s diverse expertise in the province’s creative economy.
- June 22, 2016Vancouver, BC (June 22, 2016) – Creative BC and the Canadian Media Producers Association (CMPA) -BC Producers Branch, launched a new skills development program today that will play an important role in supporting BC’s growing television industry.
- June 2, 2016BC’s music industry leaders propel growth plan across the province
- May 5, 2016The BC Arts Council and Creative BC to provide $641,000 to 14 BC companies to help them create innovative digital and interactive media projects and software applications.
- January 27, 2016New additions reflect the diversity of B.C.’s creative industry and set the organization up for significant growth in 2016. The new board members round out representation across all creative industries.