Panorama Creativo | Creative Industries: Doing Business in Mexico
February 5, 2021
Creative Industries: Doing Business in Mexico. A conversation about the challenges faced by the creative sector in the face of commercial linkage opportunities between Mexico and Canada.
The Government of Canada, through its Embassy in Mexico, has selected CENTRO, the leading institution of higher education focused on creativity and design in Mexico, to develop a roadmap and market study of the national creative ecosystem in the following sectors within the creative industries:
1. Interactive media (video games, animation, virtual reality, augmented reality, immersive experiences)
2. Audiovisual (film and television)
3. Performing arts (theater, performance and dance)
4. Artistic product and urban / public design
5. Fashion design
6. Editorial and visual / print design
As part of the project we would like to invite you to our first Webinar on business opportunities in Creative Sectors between Mexico and Canada.
This Webinar will take place next Friday, March 5, 2020 from 12:00 to 13:00. ET. The agenda and information of our invited speakers are attached.