KOREA INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CENTRE
May 23-25, 2014
B.C. gaming companies that are exploring or looking to engage deeper in Asia should not miss the networking and business exposure offered by the GOOD GAME SHOW.
B.C. Government’s Ministry of International Trade has secured booth space and will run a B.C. branded pavilion within the B2B hall with booth space for up to four B.C. companies. Booth space is complimentary. Additional benefits to participating B.C. companies include:
- Hotel accommodation (1 room per company) at www.mvlhotel.com/kintex for 3 nights May 22-24
- Pre-arranged B2B meetings (based on your objectives and requirements) organized by B.C.’s trade office in Korea and the show organizer
- Access to networking and social event
- Site visit to Gyeonggi Contents Agency in Pangyo Techno Valley, Gyeonggi Province
In 2013, the show featured over 260 companies and 51,000 visitors. Areas of primary focus include:
- Online, mobile, and console game development and publishing
- Serious games including those that cater to education, health, government, retail verticals
- Programming, design, audio, production, animation, content, and visual arts
Exhibit space is limited and will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is no registration fee required to join the B.C. pavilion. B.C. companies are responsible for their respective airfares, ground transportation and all other incurred expenses. B.C.’s trade office in Seoul is available to assist with arrangements. Please confirm your participation by Friday, April 25, 2014.
Senior Manager, Export Development