Creative Industry Calendar
- September8October84:00 pm1:00 pmThe Career Development program supports the careers of emerging and established artists in B.C., funding sound recordings, music videos and marketing initiatives.
- September15October612:00 pm1:00 pmThe Music Company Development program supports the sustainability, growth, and capacity of BC's music companies.
- September29October1The VR/AR Global Summit Online is an online conference, brought to you by the VR/AR Association, connecting the best virtual reality and augmented reality solution providers with enterprise and media entertainment companies
- October111The Vancouver International Film Festival is celebrating its 40th festival this October!
- October1Working at Vancouver Magazine and Western Living magazine for the past decade, Stacey has seen a lot of pitches—some slam dunks, some true flops, and plenty that simply fail to stand out from the neverending pile of emails. So how do you stand out from the pack (in a good way)... and once you've gotten an editor's attention, how do you keep the work coming?
In this workshop, Stacey will share her insider tips for perfecting your article pitch, building editorial relationships, and getting your work published.Categories:Magazine Publishing