Now in our 5th year, Merging Media 5 (MM5) is Canada’s only marketplace dedicated exclusively to online digital content. MM5 features two days of power packed professional development and networking sessions and a busy market for digital online programming. It is a must-attend event for experienced TV producers, digital content creators, and business development executives.
MM5 is based in Vancouver, so it’s a cost effective way to get one-on-one access to buyers, distributors and funders. It’s a fabulous opportunity to network with top industry executives who are keen to connect and make deals.
This year’s program features:
- A B2B Market, provides you with direct access to top buyers from across North America – top commissioners, distributors, aggregators and acquisition executives
- Intimate networking sessions, with commissioners and distributors to gain insights into what they are buying
- Expert Roundtable sessions that address today’s most pressing digital online issues
- Presentation Parlour sessions with key media executives, buyers and distributors
- Keynote Talks by renowned creative strategists and industry experts
- A comprehensive series of TED-style talks, with business insights and industry intelligence to take your project to the next level
- The Digital Extensions Story Lab – mentorship by SundanceTV and storycentralLABS executives, to compete and develop a cross-platform experience for a live commercial property!
For five years, the Merging Media conference has been gaining a growing reputation as a leading Canadian networking event for cross-media digital content. We focus on promoting Canadian content, and providing the information, tools and strategies you need to develop, package, pitch digital content and to take your career to the next level.
BONUS WITH YOUR PASS!
Best of all, all delegate passes allow you free access to an exclusive online platform for the B2B Market where you can schedule one-on-one meetings with buyers and sellers of your choice! On both days, you’ll also have the opportunity to take part in intimate small group networking and ‘Meet the Commissioner’ sessions to rub shoulders with important decision makers from the Online TV and Digital Entertainment Industry. Seating for these events is very limited; so pre-register now on the B2B Market Platform to guarantee a spot.
MARKET & TALKS:
November 13-14, 2014
9am-5pm Vancity Theatre, Vancouver International Film Center Vancouver, British Columbia