Membership open to men and women, for membership info: http://www.womeninfilm.ca/membership.html
WIFTV and Creative BC Present
Feature and Documentary Film Financing: Case Studies
Don’t miss this workshop where producers with recent success in financing their projects will share how they did it. From maxing out one’s credit card to agency funding, learn how filmmakers are putting together the funds to realize their projects.
Saturday November 29th, 2014
9:30 – 4:00pm
Location: #4-306 Abbott Street (Buzz Code: #8) Vancouver, B.C.
9:30 –09:45 am Registration and introductions
09:45 – 12:30 pm: Producers
- Suzanne Crocker, All The Time in the World – as Suzanne lives in Dawson City, she will join us via Skype
- Cari Green, When I Walk
- Jen Rustemeyer, Just Eat It
- Robyn Wiener, Black Fly
12:30 – 1:30 pm: Lunch
(for those who wish to stay, this will be a networking lunch - you can either bring $10 to join a veggie &/or fish sushi lunch or bring your own lunch)
1:30 – 4:00 pm: Producers
- Amy Belling, Songs She Wrote About People She Knows
- Jessica Clark-Bojin & Lindsay Mann, Charlotte’s Song
- Nick Carella and / or Ali Liebert and / or Michelle Ouellet, Afterparty
Each producer will speak about for about 45 minutes about how their projects were financed and take questions.