The BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2015 is open for entries. Submit your short films for a chance to win screenings at the festival (5-8 November), plus many more great prizes and awards that will get your work noticed by industry, filmmakers and thousands of film fans.
There will also be masterclasses, networking opportunities, talks and Q&As to engage with industry leaders, such as BAFTA, Channel 4 and Association of Camera Operators.
ASFF 2015 Prizes:
- Screenings at the BAFTA Qualifying ASFF 2015
- All film are in competition
- Awards for Best Film in each category and People’s Choice
- Eligibility to enter the EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
- Screenings in various guest programmes at other film festivals
- Screenings as part of ASFF Film Tour
- Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine and on Aesthetica’s online channels (180,000 readership worldwide)
Genres accepted: advertising, animation, artists’ film, comedy, dance, documentary, drama, experimental, fashion, music video and thriller. Running times up to 30 minutes.
To enter visit