JOIN CREATIVE BC STAFF AND LEARN ABOUT THE MUSIC COMPANY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM.
Get all the details about the application process and Amplify BC. We look forward to answering all of your questions!
This program is designed to build the capacity and support the growth of BC-based music companies through investing in business development activities. The deadline for applications is September 19, 2018.
Register for your in person or online session today.
- Nanaimo | RSVP for Wednesday, Nov. 21st at 7:00 PM
- Fort Langley | Hosted by Lelem' Arts & Cultural Cafe - RSVP for Thursday, Nov. 22 at 5:00 PM
- Sechelt | RSVP for Thursday, Nov. 29th at 6:00 PM
- Online | RSVP for Monday, December 3 at 12 PM
- Vancouver | RSVP for the Creative BC, Music BC + SOCAN Artist Drop In on Wednesday, December 5, 5:30-8:30 PM
For more information, updates and to have your say:
- Read about the Music Company Development program
- Join the Music Industry email list
- Sign up for our Spotlight on BC newsletters
About Amplify BC
British Columiba's music professionals and artists have reason to celebrate, with the announcement of $7.5 million in government funding for Amplify BC, the province's new music fund.
Amplify BC will support people working in BC's diverse music industry. The new fund focuses on four program areas: career development for BC artists, support for live music events in BC, support for BC's music companies, and the development of our provincial music industry.
The new fund was creative following consultation by Creative BC with BC's music industry stakeholders. Amplify BC will be administered by Creative BC from April 2018 through March 2019.