Photograph your property in landscape format using the widest shots possible without distorting the image.
- Try to duplicate the experience of someone arriving at the location walking through the building.
- Start with the outside of your house.
- Shoot your neighborhood street looking both ways.
- Take a shot of the house, driveway and yard from across the street.
- Take a wide shot of the back yard and back of house.
- Next shoot the inside of the house one room at a time.
- Pay attention to any special features (bay windows, indoor pool, stairway).
- Stand in one corner of the room you are photographing and take a picture.
- Next, take a "reverse" shot by walking over to the opposite corner of the room and take a photograph of the area in which you were just standing.
- Show entrances in your photos if possible.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept images submitted in PowerPoint or any other format other than individual JPEG files. Files must be uncompressed, not zipped. We also do not currently accept video.