When filming anywhere the general public may be affected by production activities, proper notification is to be provided to those directly affected (this includes parking, base camps and filming areas).
- Producers, cast and crew will follow the provisions of their motion picture production permit at all times. A copy of the permit must be on location at all times.
- Filming only takes place during the times listed on the permit unless extensions are granted.
- Pedestrians should always be treated with courtesy and not be obstructed at any time unless stipulated in the permit.
- All cables and similar items are to be channeled neatly and safely.
- Producers must notify the public in writing whenever production activities may directly affect or disrupt their daily lives. The notice must include the name of the company, working title of the project, production type (e.g. feature, MOW, TV series) and a brief description of the activity. It also must include a clear account of the date and time of disruption.
- All catering, construction, strike and personal trash must be removed from the location.
- Locations must be left in original condition.
- Removing or cutting signs or plants from any public or private location is not allowed.