Electrical Requirements

Permits are required for any lighting equipment and other use of electricity. Some cities handle their own electrical permits. These include Burnaby, Maple Ridge, North Vancouver City, North Vancouver District, Surrey, Vancouver, Victoria, and West Vancouver.

Most other cities and towns require a provincial permit.

You can apply for the Electrical Temporary Entertainment Installation Permit at: